Feel free to write down your dealbreakers and send to me or leave it as a comment
1. You can’t hold a good conversation – If the only thing you talk about is yourself and other people, then I’m sorry it’s not going to work out with me (unless you’re barley Cooper, I could give a consideration)lol!. The thing is, most guys I met are way too focused on looking ‘cool’ and they completely forget the fact that I’m bored. I don’t want to know how you have a Phd in engineering, or how your dad is the richest man in Nigeria. I’ve heard enough crap to last me a lifetime, I don’t need any of yours. How hard can it be to just switch off that ‘impress a girl’ button, talk about ‘normal’ things and actually impress a girl? If a man with intelligence is not sexy, then I don’t know what is.
2. You’re choking me – Let me say this clearly, I can’t be there for you 24/7. I can’t give up my 10-minute break to call you and say I’m having a break and I’m going to this place and this is what happened 5 minutes ago and then answer your call again in 5 minutes. You see, I got more things to do than chat/call you every second just to say who I’m with at this very second and where I am. I know you’re ‘concerned’ but give me some time for myself where I can do anything I can without having to remember to reply to your ‘What are you doing’ text every 5 minutes.
3. You’re rude to everyone but me – It’s one thing to hold the door for me and another to shout at the man who parked in your spot. If you can’t even say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ to random people that show kindness then I’m sorry, you can’t expect me to stay.
4. You dont watch movies/animes – I didn’t want to put this in because I didn’t want to stereotype (and I’m really not doing so) but it had to be done. If you don’t like movies wahala go dey o…then I’m sincerely sorry, this thing between us couldn’t happen. I judge people by the kind of movies they watch, not because the movies they watch tells about who they are but because the movies they watch speaks their mind.
5. You’re not funny – You’re smart, charming, really kind and you even love movies, why is there something missing? I mean, you’re perfect! No really, you are! Oh wait, you can’t make me laugh. People, if there’s one thing I want in a man that is for him to make me laugh at all the things I never thought I could and laugh at the things we wish we could (like that 2-century ago breakup). He could be a jerk or a metal-head or even an obsessive stalker, but if he knows the way into my funny bones, he surely gets it. Because, contradicting to that statement I made, nothing is sexier than a man with a sense of humor.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please don’t go without leaving me a comment, I’d love to read your thoughts and I appreciate every single one of your comments.
More in JUDITH CALEB'S EXPERIENCE